Further settings adjustments to your Draggable table
- You may not be happy with the order of the fields in your table. For example in mine, I want the All Terms field over on the left.
- Click the arrows icon next to the word Fields in the middle column.
- Rearrange the fields by dragging them into a new order. Click Update.
- You probably only want to display certain types of fields in your table, so let's narrow down what can be displayed by adding a filter to the view. Click the + symbol next to Filters.
- For this example we'll use filter using a Node Type, but you may find it more useful to filter using Taxonomy terms to give yourself extra flexibility in displaying exactly the nodes you want to.
- Select whatever Node type you want to display.
- Click Override, then Update, then be sure to click the Save button!
Congratulations! Your table is ready. Here's the preview of our example table:
- To see what the real table looks like - which is a bit different than the preview - click View Page or go to the URL you specified when setting the path:
This is the way the real table looks:
- Closeup of the dragging handles